Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Albertson's Deals

Let's see if I can post a superfast post about the deals I got at Albertson's tonight. Basically, I bought $51.42 worth of stuff and paid $16.93. I screwed up and was only able to use 3 Double coupons. Otherwise, I could have saved another $3. Best deal? 16oz bottle of Darigold chocolate milk that normally sells for $1.39 and I paid $0.39. They were on a Bonus Buy for $.89 a bottle and I had coupons for $1 off 2 bottles. I actually had 5 of those coupons so I bought 10 bottles for $3.90. I also bought 4 boxes of Life cereal for $1 each, and they normally sell for $4.29. They were on sale 2 for $4 and I had a coupon for $1 off of 2 boxes, and doubled it for $2 off of 2 boxes. So I bought 4 boxes of that. Oh wait, the best deal was the Frosted Flakes. Instead of paying $4.98, I paid $.79 for the box. It was on sale for $2.29 and I had a coupon for $1.50 off. I also got a bottle of Vitamin Water for free and just paid $.05 for the deposit. They're on sale 10 for $10 and I had a $1 off coupon. :) So there are my deals. Oh, and below is a picture of what I bought for $16.93.

1 comment:

Shannon P. said...

woohoo!!!!! Told ya Alberton's was a good one this week! ;) hehehehe