Monday, May 25, 2009

Last week's great deals

I've been meaning to post this for days but I'm just now finally getting around to it. I had lots of Albertson's doublers last week so I went to several different ones so I could follow the rules of 3 doublers per person per visit.

Visit #1
4 boxes of cereal
2 packages of Kraft Singles.
Paid $1.76 w/$26.78 savings


Visit #2
4 3-paks of Treetop Grape juice boxes
2 packages of Kraft Singles
1 loaf of wheat bread
1 package of hot dog buns
Paid $4.04 w/$18.78 savings


Visit #3
5 boxes of cereal
2 jars of Best Foods Mayo
2 packages of BallPark Franks
1 package Sara Lee hot dog buns
Paid $10.12 w/$34.18 savings


Visit #4
3-pk Brawny Pick-a-Size Big Rolls paper towels
2 3-paks Treetop Grape juice boxes
3 8-oz bricks Philly cream cheese
1 Digiorno Flatbread Melt
Paid $4.38 w/$16.76 savings


So for the day, I paid $20.30 and saved $96.50. Not bad, eh?

Oh, and a day or 2 later, I hit up Walgreens for the BEST deal. Wags had Colgate Visible White toothpaste for $4.49 and producing a $4.50 RR. I had a $1/1 coupon for the toothpaste. They also had Skintimate Cream Shave on sale for $1.99 and producing a $1.00 Register Reward. I had a $.75 coupon for the Skintimate. After the coupons, my total came to $4.74 but I had a $4.50 RR from a previous visit so I ended up paying a whopping $.24 for both items but then I also got $5.50 in RR. I think that is my best Walgreens deal so far.

No comments: