Saturday, February 21, 2009
Yes, I can be flexible!
Okay, so change of plans since my earlier post. It turns out that CJ's boss didn't want him to store the boat at the Salem shop (big shock there) so we had to find another place. We found a storage place on Hwy 34 that had a reasonable price to store the boat. Sad thing is now that the boat is gone, the garage still looks full! I asked CJ how the boat even fit in there. I suspect he had quite a bit of stuff stored on the boat. But I think with some re-arranging, we can still fit stuff in the garage. It's possible we may need to rent a small facility but I'm trying to avoid that. We shall see. So anyway, we didn't get a chance to go to the gun range and we had such a late lunch, we didn't have dinner. Just munched on some popcorn while watching a movie tonight. So I moved the Taco Pie scheduled for tonight to next Saturday. See, I can be flexible. :) Baby steps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment