So I saved even more today... CJ & I went to Albertson's because they had a sale on items that were 10 for $10 and if you bought $10 worth, they deducted $3 so the items you bought were $0.70 each. 2 of the items in the sale were packets of Taco Bell taco seasoning and 8-oz containers of Daisy Sour Cream. So I bought 6 packets of seasoning and 4 tubs of sour cream. I kinda wish I bought more. We go through a LOT of sour cream. I may go back since the sale is through Tuesday. I noticed they also had cans of Albertson's enchilada sauce 10 for $10. I may pick up some of those too.
I cooked up the 5 pounds of ground beef I bought this morning into taco meat (used up almost all the taco packets I bought) and just packaged it up into 5 freezer bags. That'll be great for last minute tacos or burritos.
1 comment:
i was going to do that sale too, but I was a little nervous about doing that one, wasn't sure about it. I'm glad you did it, I may have to give it a shot next time. :-)
I can't wait for tonight's paper lol, Brian's going to grab extras after his route that people throw out in the storage unit. They are up for anyone to grab...
Post a Comment